The BSC Chat room and The Art of (friendly) Conversation

Announcements, requests, complaints and compliments go here. This your community.
Mentorforfem

Re: The BSC Chat room and The Art of (friendly) Conversation

Post by Mentorforfem »

Ahoy BSC Members! We have a chat room facility that we should make more use of.

To those who are nervous of logging in I can assure you that I have found the chat to be friendly
and light hearted - much more so than other spanko chat rooms (of which I am a veteran!)

At the moment there is a core of experienced spankos who chat from about 10pm each evening.
They welcome anyone new to join in. Yes, there will be some cheeky banter. That’s normal.

However, new members or new chatters will NOT be hassled. You will get a friendly welcome.
If by any chance someone is a pest, report them to admin or moderators! Pests will be banned!

And remember, you can switch to a private one-to-one chat should you choose to do that!

Daihard and the Team have put a lot of effort and investment in creating a FREE spanko site.
They adhere to a code of safe, consensual chat.
JuliaQ

Post by JuliaQ »

I can testify that this is entirely true!
I'm new here but I've met only friendly and interested people in the chat.
Cally_

Post by Cally_ »

I keep meaning to pop into chat so I really ought to make the effort. Thanks for the people promoting it. The handful of times I have been in it has been friendly and welcoming. There are frequently people chatting whom I have met, sometimes on many occasions so that adds to the fun.

See you soon 👍
Mentorforfem

Post by Mentorforfem »

Best time to chat. At present between about 9:30pm and 11:30pm is when you will find chatters. Please pop in and "bring friends". LoL